cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error reading reporting point information" message no. RM111

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am doing the Reporting point backflush for a material and getting the error "Error reading reporting point information", message no. RM111.

i have given the milestone confirmation for the last operation in the rate routing for that material.

Even in REM Profile, Mandatory Reporting time backflush is activated.

In the production version of that material i have given the group of rate routing created for that material in Rate Routing field.

I have created the product cost collector for that material and production version. With costing lot size 1, even i have calculated the cost for that product cost collector. Though regarding costing couple of errors came, than also i saved it.

I am not sure whether system has created the reporting point while creating the product cost collector.How to check it?

Now for that material we have created the planned order.

Now when i am doing the backflush in MFBF t.c by giving the material code,plant and production version, system is throwing the error " Error reading reporting point information.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread. Thanks to all the SAP Gurus.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For anyone who also checks this post, you can get this message both in the backflush and when you do the creation of the cost collector. If you get it in the cost collector make sure that the group counter for the routing that is in your production version (if you have one) actually exists. We did a conversion and the group counter copied over was incorrect. Once we put in the correct group counter, we were able to create the cost collector and hence the backflush worked. If you received the message during backflushing, then check to see if you have a cost collector created.

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupesh,

Problem was when the product cost collected was created at that time no reporting point was mentioned in the rate routing.After creating the Product cost collector and the preliminary cost estimate, user did the changes in the rate rounting (maintained the milestone control key). So when i went there, he didn't tell me that he maintained the milestone control key for the reporting point operation after creating the product cost collector. Finally i put the deletion flag on the already created product cost collector and asked the user to create the new product cost collector and this time system created the reporting point which i could see in T.C MFBF.

Regards,

Jitendra Chauhan

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this thread for error message RM111

Also check the OSS note, 756186 and 548364

Reason

1Under 'Details' in the reporting point backflush for repetitive manufacturing, you selected indicator 'Foll-up post. rep.pnt'.

2Reporting point processing is set in the repetitive manufacturing profile, but the reporting points for the material are not available or incorrect.

This often results from changing the repetitive manufacturing profile after PPC creation or from missing milestone operations in the routing.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN the REM Profile, activity backflush is not on, so no quiestion of maintiaining the rates for the activities.

Still getting the same error.

Though the status of the product cost collector is KF, but for other materials for which system is showing Reporting point in MFBF, Product cost collector of such materials has the same status KF.So i think it s not the issue.

Edited by: jitendra chauhan on Dec 21, 2009 9:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello siva,

i executed the transaction MF30 as suggested by you, there system displayed following costing errors:

"No control record for Activity type PLVD/1301/ASBY in version 000 / 2010 activity planning/qty planning

Message no. KL023

Diagnosis

No activity planning or quantity planning has been carried out for Activity type PLVD/1301/ASBY in version 000 and fiscal year 2010.

Procedure

Activity Type Planning for cost centers or

Planning Quantities and Prices for business processes.

Even system is not picking the component prices, system throwing the error NO price could be determined for the material and batch so and so.

We are using the Preliminary cost estinmate.

is because of this system is not able to create reporting point in product cost collector?

Please Replay

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your activity types are defined in the Cost center under costing tab are assingned to cost center and also rate for each activity are maintained in KP26. for the Fi version and for the current period .

check the status of PCC after running the costing it should be KA for the period

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have changed the Reporting points in the routing then this error will be observed.

If you have activated the calculation of activity costs by Pril. cost estimate, then execute the PCE with MF30 for the Material.

This will solve the problem.

Best regards,

Siva

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check your REM profile in OSP2 for reporting point Backflush.It can be done like this either Assign a repetitive manufacturing profile with no reporting point procedure to the material in the material master record.or Recreate the reporting points by recosting the product cost collector. Check whether In the material master record, in the production version, you must enter a routing under either detailed planning (first priority) or under rate-based planning (second priority).

Milestone operations must exist in this routing. The system ususally automatically creates the reporting points from these milestones when creating a product cost collector or when creating a production version.

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma