cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER_TMSADM_DENIED problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

For any unknown reason we have the Valid to setting (31.12.2009) for user DDIC in client 000.

Yesterday I noticed problem with TMS settings in STMS and Import Overview:

RFC_SYSTEM_FAILURE - RFC system error in system/destination TMSADM @PRD.DOMAIN_PRD

The problem with DDIC validity solved, I've changed on all three systems DEV- QTS- PRD DDIC valid to 31.12.2020 in all clinets, and restart all instances.

Now the transports can be run, but when I chose example refres in Import overview manu login prompts appear for twice for PRD, DEV and QTS systems in current client.

And there is still one issue opened in STMS->Overview->Systms Connection test - USER_TMSADM_DENIED Message appear: Error occurred in PRD TMS communication.

I tought to check with Reseting user TMSADM. But I don't know should this solve the problem with the many login prompts and the above message.

If yes, how to do this reset of TMSADM, on client 000 for all DEV, QTS and PRD and restart the instances????

We are using Oracle 10.2.0.2 on HP_UX 11.23 and SAP ECC 6.0 version

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Ruzica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread,

That should point you in the right direction

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've solved my problem

TMSADM user had also Valid to old date 31.12.2009

Changed and restart of instances.

Thanks to all.

BR,

Ruzica

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey im facing the same problem the user TMSADM was locked and i did unlocked it

but im still having the same error when performing connection test in STMS how can i check if the user is valid

please help

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should restart the instance on the transport domain.

BR,

Ruzica

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

Recently we stuck into some STMS issue after system refresh wherein DOMAIN Controller which is DEV system is taking wrong password of TMSADM user of QA system. We tried multiple times to reconfigure STMS from scratch but it was not picking up the correct password in RFC of Domain Controller system.

We were facing same issue USER_TMSADM_DENIED when I check "Connections Test" of QA system in Domain Controller System.

Sad part was I couldnu2019t change TMSADMxxxx RFCu2019s to change the password. RFCu2019s are not editable.

There was an OSS Note (761367) which can make TMSADMxxxx RFCu2019s editable.

Steps to follow:

- Delete TMSADMxxx RFC of QA System in Domain controller system.

- Delete QA system from Transport Domain Controller.

- Reset TMSADM password in QA 000.

- Make an entry in a table TMSCROUTE as per OSS Note in Domain Controller System.

sysnam=,ADMPWD and Routestring=USER

- Put QA system back in Domain controller.

- Now when you check TMSADMxxx RFC it is editable and you can change the password of TMSADM user.

We solved our issue that way!!!!

Regards,

Mukul SHarma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please verify your DDC / TMSADM users, might be locked due to attempt to log while validity period was set 31/12/2009.

Regards

Anwer Waseem