Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare programs in different systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd like to know if there is an easy way to compare SAP programs across systems. It is the same program, but I'm NOT talking about version management in the same system with the nice compare that it offers. We specifically would like to use something for e.g. RFC connect to the other system and compare content of a specific program in both.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check transaction se39 and scu0

7 REPLIES 7

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check transaction se39 and scu0

0 Kudos

Thanks Keshav.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use ABAP Splitscreen Editor (SE39) to compare your program in one system with the other. For example, compare the program in the Development System with that in the TEST System. Do this from the Development System. A RFC needs to be defined to the Test/Other system. On the ABAP Splitscreen Editor, click on the button Compare different systems and give the RFC destination of the TEST/Other system. When on the Editor, click compare, to compare the programs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Transaction SE39

Give the progam name in the current system and below that give the program name and RFC destination ( ie : in which system you want to check..

Please let me know if you need further information

Regards

Satish Boguda

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In se38

menu Utilities>versions>version management

There is a option for remote comparison

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

You can use Tcode SE39 which is Splitscreen Editor used for comparing two Programs between clients or systems.

Mention the required fields. Give the progam name and RFC destinations of the systems that you want to compare.

Srilatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U dont need anything.In se38 Its already there.Its called Remote Comparison.

Regards,

SJ