cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP spool printing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In spool details it is showing copies & pages correctly, but while printing it will print double copies.

e.g. If I will give 2 copies which have 4 pages.It will print 8 pages meant 4 copies.

Thanks,

aNIL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for the logic in your driver program..May be they might have put the logic for the original, copy etc..generally this would be there would be requirement for the originals and the copies which would be written in the driver program in the Loops.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After my EHP 7 Upgrade - spool shows 2 copies 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 copies. But when printing it print 4 pages.

If it is 2 page document and number of copies is 2 then it print 8 pages.

ie  number of pages * number of copies it should print... but    it  print     number of pages * number of copies * number of copies.

Help me to resolve issue. No driver or form changes.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for the logic in your driver program..May be they might have put the logic for the original, copy etc..generally this would be there would be requirement for the originals and the copies which would be written in the driver program in the Loops.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, if the spool contains 2 pages numbered 1-2, and you print 2 copies, you should get 1-2-1-2 sequence, but you get 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2.

1) Am I correct in the sequence, or is it different? Are there blank pages?

2) What happens if you print 1 copy?

The only problem I know happens with AS/400 systems and is corrected --> see note 1158640.

3) Does it solve?

If it doesn't solve, could you tell us what is your customizing:

4) do you print in duplex or special mode?

5) what about the output device: what access method do you use, what device type, what copy counter option?

6) what printer model is it?

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If , I will give print of 2 copies ( each copy having 2 pages).It will show in spool attributes 2 copies & 4 pages.And in preview or while printing it will show 1 out of 4 pages ( 1 out of 2 copy) for 1 copy & prints 4 pages & again for 2 copy it will show 1 out of 4 pages ( 2 out of 2 copy) & prints 4 pages. where it should 4 pages for 2 copies.

Thanks for your inputs.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please READ my post, and give us more details