cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GI with reference to internal order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to make a GI 261 with reference to an internal order using MIGO and get the error message:

Order xxxxxx not found or not permitted for goods movement

Message no. C6001

Diagnosis

Either the order xxxxxx does not exist or you have specified an order for which the function you want cannot be executed. For example, no goods receipt for a CO internal order or no goods issue with reference to a reservation can be carried out.

Procedure

Check your entries and select an order for which the desired function is permitted.

I would appreciate any suggestions as I have no idea how to post it.

Regards,

Grzegorz Skorus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Release that order.....may be PM order.

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it. The problem was with the configuration of Field Selection Comparision: MvType - G/L Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am also getting same ERROR while doing Goods issue with reference to the Internal order with 261 movement type

Order 920040 not found or not permitted for goods movement

Message no. C6001

Diagnosis

Either the order 920040 does not exist or you have specified an order for which the function you want cannot be executed. For example, no goods receipt for a CO internal order or no goods issue with reference to a reservation can be carried out.

Procedure

Check your entries and select an order for which the desired function is permitted

Please give the T-code and detailed description for below solution

the configuration of Field Selection Comparison: moment Type - G/L Account sap sdn

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have the same error, then it should be possible to get it solved with the solution given in this thread.

if that solution did not help you, then it does not help to just repeat the same error message without giving more input.

Further, read the forum rules before posting.

Hijacking other peoples threads is not best practise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply I want detailed solution

where we maintaining field selectin configuration :mov type -G/ Account

please give the clear explnation on this

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please search the forum, this was discussed and described many many times.

if it was your thread, then it would be locked because of basic question which can be solved by searching the forum.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i recall reading a post on this subject by Nadia Orlandi. it cant get any more detailed than that.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I know internal orders have no component lists. First you have to create manual reservation in MB21 with mvt 261 and with reference to the interal order.

After that you can post GI with reference to the reservation in MIGO / MB1A.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if you dont go for reservations, you can still post it using reference as others and mvt type 261, I have worked under this scenario earlier, and it works fine. however if you select reference as order system will give error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When you select goods issue, in reference select others and not order. then in a/c assmt tab put the internal order no.