cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo for Tax Amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can some one guide me how to configure Credit Memo for tax refund.

thanks

Angks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this using Invoice Correction Request.

In the invoice correction, you have two item lines. First line is a full credit fro the original item, and second is a debit for the correct amount.

So if you only want to crdeit the tax, you make both lines for the full amount;

e.g.

Line 1 10 at $100 (credit)

Line 2 10 at $100 (debit).

At first both lines are relevant fro tax, but if you chnage the second line to not relevant fro tax, you will get just the tax credit.

You can change the tax for the second line by going to the item tab Billing Document and chnage the Tax classification from 1 to 0.

Rgds

Richard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will u explain u r process flow

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the funcationality.

We are creating a billing document with against the customer and in the billing document whatever the taxes I incurred from the customer for that I want to create a Credit Memo If I want to creadit back to customer with respective to my Billing document.

Please provide me your solution.

Thanks

ANGKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create credit memo request (CR) >>> Create billing document (G2).

If u want to be track then create CR with refrance to previous invoice.

If u don't want to copy any or don't want any material in CR, then put text item (determine TEXT item category in CR) and only put value.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process would be to create a Credit memo request followed by Credit Memo.

You need to define a new pricing procedure. Make a copy of the Original pricing procedure and add one or more condition types which is a copy of the taxcondition types or Total tax value in the Billing pricing procedure and create a credit memo request and Credit memo.

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding you dont want to give taxes back to the customer this case is applicable in pharma industry

In this case just you write a code in the below program at the time of creation of Credit memeo through VA01.

MV45AFZZ .

If returns is created with reference to invoice and the date of returns is 6 months after invoice or specific criteria on which the Tax is should not re-imbursed to the party.

if you have further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to raise a Credit memo for tax refund with reference billing document.

Can some one explain me step by step process how to configure it.

Thanks

ANGKS