cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error V0104 in BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While executing BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE I end up with error V0104 and processing terminates. This has got to do with the screen sequence and entries are missing in table T185D. Is it not that this table has to be maintained using transaction VFBS? If so what are the entries to be passed? The fcode is ENT1. I have searched for a relevant note but to no avail. Looking forward to help from the experts.

Kind Regards,

InduShekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have gone through the suggested note. We are working in ECC 6 and the note is not of use.

To explain the process:

We are calling BAPI - "BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE" passing it all the necessary values. The processing gets terminated - dumped. While debugging we noticed the entries missing in table T185D. We are not sure of the entries to be passed.

We have the same issue while trying to edit an existing sales order using VA02: This happens during deriving profitability segments. The process was : For an item Select icon "Position" which pops up a screen. We enter the PO item number (POSNR) and upon pressing Enter the transaction gets dumped: Dynapro does not exist. This happens in include "MV45AO0T_TAXI_INITIALIZE_CARRI".

The screen sequence is missing.

What are the entries we need to pass for overcoming this error?

Kind Regards,

InduShekar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not clear on your brief explanation of what exactly your issue is. Nevertheless, have you gone through note 594757 ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi