Did you mean: 

IFCU - How to enter the readings ?

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI dears,

I am trying to use fleet management

I had customized the settings for fleet management

When i entering into IFCU i am not able to enter the consumed quantity as it is in a display mode. No measurings points found eventhough i had created for that equipment

M.Alagesan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you used the same measuring positions which you have defined for fuel counter and Distance related counter's. If not then system will not recognise the measuring points.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks. Can you explain in detail please?

Alagesan

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju

Did you used the same measuring positions which you have defined for fuel counter and Distance related counter's. If not then system will not recognise the measuring points.

In Customizing - Define special measurement positions for Fleet Objects (counter purpose)

DISTANCE - consump relevant distance counter

FUEL - Primary fuel counter

TIME - consump relevant time counter

where the same should be used? In creating measuring points ? Could you please explain it ?

Alagesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain these values in Meas position.

And coming to view's you can define them based on tech objects also, and the config node is Assign View Profile and Equipment Categories to Fleet Object Types. Hope it will help.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

I created again three measuring points with meas position DISTANCE, TIME and FUEL and found it was selected automatically in IFCU

Alagesan

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

IN IFCU, No stock possible for this material DIESEL is coming. The material type is operating supplies i copied from the same material DIESEL from 1000 plant for expanding to my plant

Alagesan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Equipment created contains no technology tab. This may be a reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The equipment must have tab technology.

The counters must be defined like FUEL, DISTANCE or TIME for instance.

In tab technology you have to enter the correct data and then in IFCU you can enter the measuring counter for all your data.

You man want to check this link

Regards,

Rogério Reis

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

In counters FUEL, DISTANCE, TIME is there. How to include the technology TAB to the equipment master data?

Alagesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO -> Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Technical Objects -> General Data -> Set View Profiles for Technical Objects

Regards,

Rogério Reis

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI thanks

Technology Tab included. What the problem is i assigned a different profile to my fleet type.

I changed to SFZ profile the technology tab included in the equipment master.

But still in IFCU i am unable to enter.

Alagesan