cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse usage decision and stock posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to clarify the process we are using to reverse an UD and stock posting

UD is made - correspondent stock posting to unrestricted stock or blocked stock is made

Now we need to reverse both the usage decision - I think we know how to do it with QA12 (w History) BUT we are having a hard time understanding how to reverse the stock posting. If we do a MSBT we i got is error M7130 since the material document was generated through the posting of a usage decision in QM and it cannot be processed with this function (MBST).

Could you guys please clarify the process?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normal reverse of UD will not reverse the Posting the stock back to quality,

for that implemented Sap notes 175842 note in our system.

include it in the program with the abaper help. ask them to create the new t.code for that,

so if u need to reverse the goods movement , use this t.code and execute after executing you will get inspection lot field

option.

Enter the inspection lot number and execute , then goods movements will be reversed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to clarify the process we are using to reverse an UD and stock posting

UD is made - correspondent stock posting to unrestricted stock or blocked stock is made

Here there will be two documents generated

One for 321 & other for 350

321 document can be reversed only through note 175842

or

If you do not want the documents specific reversal you can use 08 inspection type & do MB1B-->322 this will generate 08 inspection type lot.

for 350 reversal: Use MB1B-->349 with may be 08 inspection type acivte to bring back material in QI again

Former Member
0 Kudos

reverse the UD the User exit QEVA0008