cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report RPUFIXDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have doubt.Each time we get below error for personal information.

"Data record 000000070002 9999123119670619000 has grouping value "" instead of "10"

I applied OSS Note--783499.

After applying this note also do we need to run the report RPUFIXDS each time or do we need to run the report for new hire employees also?

Please suggest me.

Thanks,

Usha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes you need to run the report till inconsistency is resolved, If you have followed the note and made the setting of the switch

then this error wont come further, but the data which is already being corrupted has to be corrected while running the report

So you need to schedule the report ensuring all the inconsistency is fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well - if correct switches are set, the inconsistency shouldn't appear again, should it? So I don't see a reason for scheduling this report? But it does need to be run once - as we had to do during recent upgrade.

Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please be reminded to read the documentation of this report RPUFIXDS as records in IT may be adjusted automatically.

Recap part of the documentation as below:

Personnel numbers 1 and 2 have Molga 10 (USA) and belong to the same person (CP). Therefore, the Personal Data infotype (0002) is grouped for these personnel numbers. If data exists in this infotype for personnel number 1 but not for personnel number 2, there is an inconsistency. This inconsistency is repaired by report RPUFIXDS as follows:

u2022 If the personnel numbers are repaired in the sequence 1, 2, the data from infotype 0002 of personnel number 1 is copied to infotype 0002 of personnel number 2.

u2022 If the personnel numbers are repaired in the sequence 2, 1, infotype 0002 of personnel number 1 is deleted.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know this thread may be dead...

Can anyone list what kind of inconsistencies are fixed through this program... what objects/infotypes are fixed...

Regards,

Harshal Soni.