cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Publication failed with Error: FBE60502

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BOXI 3.1 I've a publication including 150 recipients. When I run this publication on windows, the schedules runs successfully and all the recipients receive an instance. However, when I run this publication on Solaris the schedule fails with the following error:

2009-12-18 15:35:39,448 ERROR [PublishingService:HandlerPool-100]

BusinessObjects_PublicationAdminErrorLog_Instance_3133 - [Publication ID# 3133] - Scheduling document job "New Article Nonmove" (ID:3,144)

failed: Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the JobServer. (FBE60502) 2009-12-18 15:38:28,114 ERROR

[PublishingService:HandlerPool-101]

BusinessObjects_PublicationAdminErrorLog_Instance_3133 - [Publication ID# 3133] - Scheduling document job "New Article Nonmove" (ID:3,155)

failed: Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the JobServer. (FBE60502) [108 recipients processed.]

As a result, only 108 of the 150 recipients receive their instance.

My environment is:

BOXI 3.1

SUN T1000-Solaris 10

Oracle 10g database

I have tried creating New Job serer and Adaptive Processing server but it did not help.

Could you please help me out with this?

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having some similar issue .. sounds like in my case when we reschedule the poublication using another server

so one of the reason as below seems to be the good one:

Cause

Processing failed for a document within a publication. Causes for processing failure include undefined parameters, misconfigured database connections, or the publisher having insufficient rights to certain objects or folders.

Action

Schedule the document alone and ensure that it runs successfully. Apply the same configuration settings to the source document inside the publication