cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Acount Assignment Error

0 Kudos

Hi,

We use activity act assigned networks to raise PR/Reservation when activity is released.I have attached a material component and a service activity element to an internal activity and am trying to release the activity to get the PR/Reservation but am getting an information pop up that the activity cant be release-maintain account assignment and the Res/Pur Req indicator turns to "Never" from "from release".I have checked and all the relevant data is maintained.When I save the network ,no data is changed and I get a SAP Express Office having the following details-

Update was terminated

-

Created Mohammed Haque on 23.02.2010 08:29:06

Update was terminated

System ID.... RQ2

Client....... 700

User..... 00928478

Transaction.. CJ20N

Update key... 4B82B7DC45100C3EE100800026510A01

Generated.... 23.02.2010, 08:29:06

Completed.... 23.02.2010, 08:29:06

Error Info... ME 808: System error: error during update Table EBKN

which suggests that PR table is not getting updated.

Can anyone please advise what might be wrong here and what can be done to rectify this.Any help/input will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Mohamed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohamed,

Are you maintaining the Assignment of WBS element in the network? If so, did you enable the tick on ACCT button against the WBSE?

And also, check in the Transaction OPTT, whether the account assignment gen is maintained as N or not?

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Praveen

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this SAP Note 887342 - ME808/ME683 - system error: error updating table EBAN

There are other notes with respect to error no. you are getting, Please serach with your client s-id.

With Regards

Nitin P.