Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in ALE service 29 Could not determine recipients for message type MAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While transferring the material using ALE am getting error 29 ie 'Error in ALE service' and message is 'Could not determine recipients for message type MATFET'.

Also i ve recieved the materials with the proper status al the end am getting the above error.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

dirk_freyaldenhoven
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check BD64 and WE20.

Best Regards, Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the Receiver Port are maintained in WE20, if maintained and if you creating through FM MASTER_IDOC_GENERATE, then check whether the Sender & receiver details are maintained in Control Records passed to the FM.

Hope it solve your query.

Regards,

Anbalagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Status 29 means " partner profile not found " . Please check if the recieving partner is configured properly in WE20 in sender system.

Also make sure that the Port and RFC definations are also completed. If the IDoc is manually triggered then please make sure that control record parameters of the idoc are properly filled - if we miss the details ( like wrong port given , wrong basic type for message type - or extended message type ) then also the idoc will fail in status 29 even though the partner profile is properly configured .

Since your idoc is getting generated i think no issues with BD64 since already interested recipeints were populated in control record of idoc.

Regards

Vikas Chaudhary