cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to diffrentiate 3.x query with 7.x query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's.

Does any one know how to differentiate 3.x queries and 7.x queries. Are there any tables to differentiate .

I know we can findout each and every query by opening from bex analyzer of 3.x and 7.x.I am looking for simple way to find out .i

Can any one help to find the tables for 3.x queries and 7.x queries.?or ay other method?.

Regards,'

Sirisha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the table RSZCOMPDIR (Directory of reporting components), take the GUID from the Queries and enter it to the COMPUID or if you want to check for those specific queries created by a user enter the OWNER name.

IF the VERSION field is HIGHER than 100 it denotes that it is a BI 7.0 query else the otherwise.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Quick reponse. I have one more question.

Does it gives the list of queries that were upgraded form 3.x to 7.x by opening the query from 7.x bex and save .?

I mean those are also can find in the version greater than 100 in RSZCOMPDIR table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirisha,

Once you put the queries which you converted to 7x in the RSZCOPDIR table, it will show the

version(V) as active(A) and Version of the reporting component will be greater than 100

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe this answers your question!

[|]

Thanks,

Nick