Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While TECO Maintenance Order Notification get closed

former_member954026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

For unplanned breakdown we create notification then order and porcess it and will close it. While TECO the order, notification get closed automatically. I don't want to close it automatically. Is there anyway to do it.

Thanks and Regards,

Babu R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard functionality. when you select the option of TECO a pop-up comes and over there complete notification check box is check (ticked).

To change this fuction i.e to remove tick you need to use IWO10004 Maintenance order: Customer check for order completion. Ask your ABAP team to do coding and remove that check (untick) of complete notification.

former_member954026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tejasg

Thanks for your reply.

I will check with my ABAPer.

Babu R

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

We are also trying to do the same thing.

Is your problem solved Babu.

Please help me in this.

Thanks

Naresh

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no way to default this value

And this topic has been discussed many times before. Search the internet using CLNOT

[Here's|http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=1040247] an old post.

PeteA

former_member546319
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhakrishna,

When you do technical Completion a Pop-up message comes to confirm the dates.

In the same pop-up you have Check Box "Complete Notiifcations", un-check this box.

Then only the Order will be completed & not the Notification.

You can later complete the Notification.

MLN Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Babu,

While you close the Maintenance order a pop screen should come . Giving the ref data and time and Notification completion check box.

Please remove the check box for the notification to complete if you do not want to close while TECO the maintenance order.

DP

former_member954026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DP

Thanks for your immediate response. Can we make the Notification Completion check box uncheck by default ?

Babu R