cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collectively availability check for planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My client wants Collectively availability check for planned orders i know COMAC,MDVP,COHV etc will work,

but when i run COMAC nothing is comming no log is generating, my intention is to check availability of the components i.e how many materials are available and how many required collectively for all planned orders.

Please tell me how can i see the results and also when i run MDVP Commitments to planned orders are taking place,in MDVP only showing MIssing parts as X mark but it is not giving Correct quantity.

please if any

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You carry out the collective availability check (Transaction MDVP or via the order information system) for planned orders.

Please check the component availability can also be checked according to the full commitment logic as an alternative. This can be activated in Customizing of the MRP group (Transaction OPPR -> Availability check). Here, the respectively available quantity is reserved for all components. Consequently it is possible that the order header is confirmed with the quantity 0 (since a component with the quantity 0 is available), however, other components are reserved. In this case, the planned order must be firmed so that the reserved component quantities are not lost.

Please refer my reply from this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

What u said is correct in this commitment is taking place but for EX: i have stock of 100 materials and planned orders 100 qty of 4 planned orders ,when we run MDVP for first planned orders commitment is taking place 100% and when try to convert second planned order to production order it is saying missing parts.

in this i don't want any commitments i want only missing parts list and qty.

and also please tell me How COMAC t-code will work, how can i see missing parts.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, I think that the planned orders are commiting the stocks, and there is not enough left for the production orders.

If this is indeed the case, you can either reset the ATP quantities of the planned orders after commiting them,

Or you might want to check the ATP checking group, and customise it so that production order checking rule doesn't take planned orders into account.

Doron.