cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while loading hierarchies in sap bw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam getting the below error while loading hierarchy from flat file. While scheduling infopackage iam getting ....

Error 8 when compiling the upload program: row 657, message: A newer version of data type /BIC/B0014446000 was...

Can any one please resolve the issue....

Regards,

Kalyani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you paste the complete error.

Check the record no 657 in the flat file you are using to upload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are only 12 records in the flat file... and the error was the one which i posted ... the error itself is incomplete....

regards,

Kalyani.

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Log off and login again to the system and then try to load.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much... My issue is solved......

Kalyani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyani,

Can you please tell how you were able to solve this issue.actually i want to load hierarchy with intervals for age in years usinf flat file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had just logged off and again got login to the system.... There was no error when loading data after loging to the system again. This was my solution.... i had not done anything further...may be trouble with the system itself...

U can comfortably load hierarchy for the data you said using flat file.There should not be any issues.......

Regards,

Kalyani.

0 Kudos

It wasn't any issue with Hierarchy load actually. He might have done some changes to the InfoSource and activated it. But some time you need to refresh the complete tree or run \nrsa1 to refresh the widow otherwise it gives error.

It shows to the system both the copies of the infosource new and the modified and so throws this error.

This is also the case in case of time stamp error, where you do some changes to DS again and the time stamp in system metadata

for this DS (re-activated) dosen't matches witht the one expected as it's creation time stamp preiously. So in this case also you need to re-activate and refresh/re-login into the system again.