cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Foriegn Exchange Rates from Internet on daily basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement from Client where they want Foriegn Exchange rates to be fected automatically from Internet and updated in OB08 in SAP.

I am aware the same is possible but can someone please advice what is the way and resource required for performing the activity

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

You can use the service from FINISS (www.finiss.com), here You can get rates against ALL other currencies (not only 30!) calculated against any base currecy. Every crossrate is possible. You can get a 4 weeks free trial for it.

Best regards,

Jürgen

krishnakishore_gaddam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFTBFF00 allows to transfer external market data into the SAP system in file form

It can be used to import the following

-Category 01: Exchange rates

-Category 02: Security price information (stocks quotes, bonds)

-Category 03: Reference interest rates (e.g. LIBOR, FIBOR)

-Category 04: Indexes

More information on how to use this program and transfer structures is available at the following SAP help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/35/a7b5629af50d14e10000009b38f9b9/content.htm

With program RFIMPNBS it is possible to automatically import new exchange rates from European Central Bank into the system using an XML file. The following configurations need to be completed before RFIMPNBS can be use:

-Standard quotation for exchange rates,

-Exchange rate type,

-Translation ratios for currency translation

More details for using this program are available in SAP Note: Note 1286897 - Import of Exchange Rates from ECB

Regards,

Krishna Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am able to upload foriegn exchange rates through program RFIMPNBS from ECB site but the problem is the Base Currency to be upload is EUR so can you advice any website where I shall be able to get the INR Currency exchange rate which can be uploaded in SAP in xml format.

Regards,

Rahul