Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find memory id export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In pricing formula there is one import statement. We are getting data from this memory id.But we are not getting any data from this memory id. I would like to find out from where this memory id exporting.

Please advice.

6 REPLIES 6

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

>

> We are getting data from this memory id.But we are not getting any data from this memory id.

I am sorry, but are you trapped in some MATRIX ?

PS: Sorry couldn't stop myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in import statement we are using the memory id to get the data.But this statement is failed.

0 Kudos

>

> in import statement we are using the memory id to get the data.But this statement is failed.

Is it inside some standard code ? Was it working correctly earlier ? Are you sure the EXPORT TO MEMORY ID working correctly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is under some standard code.Iam not able to find out where the export statement is for this memory id.

0 Kudos

Hi

If you work on ECC6 you can check it with the good old debug.

Go to REPLACE TOOL->SPECIAL TOOLS->SYSTEM AREAS->SMEM---->you will see your parameter id

Debug your program and see where your id get's it's value.

Best Regards

Yossi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

I have one issue where i need to export a file to the memory and when the job runs the second step again with the same program that file needs to be imported again so that data get appended into same file instead of creating different files based on time stamp. Example would be really helpful

Thanks in advance

Kishore