Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture changes for net value in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement to capture the all sales orders which have changed in net value (NETWR).

For testing, have changed the sales order net value and check the records in CDPOS.

But in CDPOS table doesnu2019t conation the records on field u2018NETWRu2019.

Basically data element u2018NETWR_AKu2019 not activated for u2018Change documentu2019.

Do we have any alternative way to captures the changes for net value in sales order?

Regards,

Soujanya

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

None of the net value related fields are having the change document indicator. One suggestion is to log the Changes in a Z table through the sales order user exit "MV45AFZZ" (USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE).

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Yes, this is the worst case to having the Z-table. But I am trying to find out the solution by using standard tables.

0 Kudos

Hi soujanya,

Change document flag is set for field VBAP-NETPR. Any change in VBAP-NETWR will also have an impact on NETPR. Check whether capturing information based on the changed / old value of NETPR will serve your purpose. Use function module CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ to get the total information of change documents.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

Let assume in some cases we have changes in quantity not in unit price (NETPR). And some cases we may have changes in condition price (KBTER).

These are 2 known scenarios to know the changes in net value (NETWR). We may have some unknown scenarios also.

In that case we will be in trouble to capture correct changes in net value.

Regards,

Soujanya

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had checked the two scenarios mentioned by you.. The changes in Quantity as well as the changes pricing condition values reflect in the change documents. I think, you may have to check different possible scenario's (may be with the help of functional consultant) and their impact on the function module output of CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

After long discussion with client, finally we are approaching the Z-table design.

Thanks for your valid suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soujanya,

u can find the changed values of weight and volume in XVBAP(Internal Table) table u can check the changed values while debugging

i to have worked on similar requirement to find changed values for weight and volume

Thanks

Surendra