cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change log for CRM service orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is there anybody who can help me to get change logs for CRM service order. My requirement is to find the changes in Net value field at header when basic price is changed at item level in the transaction field service order. I'm looking for change history document which gives old net value & new net value with changed date.

Your early reply is appreciated.

Regards

Devika.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devika,

change document relevance needs to be activated in table CRMC_OBJECTS.

Please use transaction SM30 to maintain the view CRMV_OBJECTS as follows: Set

the "Change doc rel" field for the affected object to "Relevant,

complex structure".

Moreover please check the entries in CDHDR and CDPOS.

For analyzing reasons you can set a BP to function CRM_ORDER_OBJECT_CHANGED and see if the change is considered.

best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Johannes,

Thks for that information. But i followed the same steps you mentioned for Object Name " CUMULAT_H ". I set the field " Change doc rel. " as " B Relevant , complex structure ". But this didnt help me, even if i change net value at item value, the change log didnt reflect the net value change at header. My requirement is to get the change log for Net value field at header . Wherein the actual net value is manually changed at Item level.

Plz guide me whether the object name " CUMULAT_H" used is the rite one to get header net value..?

Regards

Devika.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is there anybody who can help me in this regard...?

Regards

Devika.S

NicGe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are no change logs for CUMULAT_H object because this is only a temporary object in CRM Order buffer. Check for example the function module CRM_CUMULAT_H_READ_OB. You will find out the this module does not read the CUMULATE_H from the DB cumulates the values by reading the item values. Because of that you will also see that in view CRMV_OBJECTS the change document relevance is not maintained for this object.

So you will not a change entry for CUMULAT_H in CDHDR/CDPOS. As a workaround for your requirement you can read the changes of CRMD_PRICING_I-NET_VALUE from the change document tables or write a change entry on save into a customer field and/or table.

Regards

Nicolai