cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI/CO interface: Update call without successful check Message No.RW100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Say we have 3 (Material) Divisions - 10, 20, 30.

If we select Div 10 in the Sales Order Initial Entry Screen and do the sales cycle, with any Division's material in Item level, we are able to do successfully till the Excise Invoice.

But if we select any other Division (20 or 30) in the Sales Order Initial Entry Screen and do the sales cycle, with any Division's material in Item level, everything is OK till the Billing, but when Excise Invoice is being saved, system is throwing the following error:

FI/CO interface: Update call without successful check Message No.RW100

As far as I remember, there is no link between Division and CIN in SAP, or is there? Now, why is this happening? What have we missed and how to rectify this issue?

Kindly give us the solution please.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note 325128 or 400728

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that, you have created all excise related GL's as a COST ELEMENT. only GL's Which is having Profit and loss nature.

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the help. Our FICO consultants have done some changes in the GL account parameters, with which this issue got resolved. Will post ASAP the contents of the solution.

Closing the thread with a lot of appreciation for the fabulous work being done by our Gurus.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please update the solution

Thanks

Dhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanjay,

Please check if you have entred the Business Area if it is mandatory for FI , also check if the post automatically indicator is not there in the GLs.

Hope your problem will be resolved.

Thanks!

Pulak Das

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pulak and dhananjay

kindly check if automatic posting is ticked in gl account in create/bank/interest tab

it should be unticked

then you wont get any error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The error some times occurs due to GL Splitting problem also. If you are using Cenvat Suspense A/c & ED Payable in J1IIN, make sure that your item category are properly assigned with the document type in FI.

Also check if the GLs are ticked as post automatically for the problem in J1IEX.

Hope the above helps.

Pulak Das

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

We are getting the same error "FI/CO interface: Update call without successful check Message No.RW100" while executing T.code ABAON (Asset sale without customer). We are working on 4.7. Could you please let me know whether you applied any sap note to resolve the Issue or did some changes in customization.

Regards,

Vikas

Edited by: Vikas Dham on Jun 3, 2011 1:12 AM

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please Set breakpoint at "MESSAGES_COUNTu201C in include LSMSGU07. Reason for error is shown in internal table XMSEG.

You can do this task with the help of ABAPer.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat, pl. advice how to resolve this, since I have the same issue for J1ih,

Thanks,

Nilesh

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please Set breakpoint at "MESSAGES_COUNTu201C in include LSMSGU07. Reason for error is shown in internal table XMSEG.

You can do this task with the help of ABAPer.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat

Check the following CIN related OSS notes:

Note 927189 - Master Note for Additional tax fields and changes

Note 927085 - Program changes (J1IS, J1IV) for additional tax fields

Are you using IS Automotive- DBM module. If so check out

OSS note 1316409 - Abort message RW 100 during billing of DBM order

1003330 - Error message RW100

This is a generic note:

OSS note 699934 - FB01/FBV1: Termination with RW100 also talks about issues with posting a FI document for versions upto 4.7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Chandra for the quick response.

If I understand correctly, Note 927189 and Note 927085 are for adding HSE Cess under AT1 in 2007. We are running in ECC 6.0 and we are in R/3, so IS Automotive is not relevant to us. Note 699934 is for implementations till 4.7, so I am told it is not relevant to our scenario. Thanks once again for the effort you put into my question.

Any other help here please.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd