Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer SRM PO Condition Type and Custom fields to ECC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario to transfer SRM Line item condition types and few custom fields to ECC.

I have found the following things but structure 'CI_EKPODB' does not exists in ECC.

I am using 'SRM 5.00' and 'SAP ECC 6.0'.

NOTE: I have to transfer condition records when PO is getting created / modified.

1) Earlier I was planning to use BADI 'BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW' in SRM and this will transfer the data to ECC in case of PO

Creation.

It contains the Condition fields to be passed to ECC.

But i am unable to implement the same, whenever i create implementation when i click 'Activate' its getting activate then after few seconds its getting deactivate, i think this is because this BADI is not allowed for multiple use and SAP has already made one implementation on the same.

2) I need to implement BADI 'BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI' in SRM and 'BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI' in ECC.

SRM BADI will pass verified field details to ECC as a custom fields

It does not contains the Condition fields to be passed to ECC, so i was planning to pass the same as custom field(s).

ECC BADI 'BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI' will be used to map the fields to correct place and this should work.

i need to modify the structures and pass all the custom fields (z-fields) - (CI_EKPODB but does not exists kindly suggest) as data.

Other required details:

Transfer of PO does not supported by SAP for service PO's, any suggestion on the same?

Expecting quick reply from your end.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hemant

4 REPLIES 4

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer this documet .

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20b36c12-685f-2c10-4fb4-ba2e0b969...

It will be very usefull for you.

Let me know if you have any problem

0 Kudos

Naresh,

Thanks for quick response.

My concern is this BADI 'BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW' will trigger only in case of creation, not when PO is changes.

I have to transfer condition types and custom fields to ECC in both the case (create / change)

If i have to do this only in case of creation then i can pass Condition types / custom fields then i can use parameter 'CS_PO1_DOCUMENT' from method 'FILL_PO_INTERFACE1'.

this parameter contains 'IT_POCOND', 'IT_POCONDX' and 'IT_EXTENSIONIN' as parameter so my problem will be solved.

But i dont think this will trigger in both the cases and 2nd thing i cann't implement the BADI since its not marked for multiple use so i am unable to implement the same.

Kindly correct me if i am wrong.

Once again thanks for your reply.

Please suggest on the same.

Regards,

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

To transfer PO Conditions i am using BADI 'BBP_DRIVER_DETERMINE' and custom FM 'B46B_DPO_TRANSFER' (ZB46B_DPO_TRANSFER).

Inside FM 'ZB46B_DPO_TRANSFER' i am retrieving PO Conditions using FM 'BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL' comparing GUID = I_HEADER-GUID and OBJECT_ID = I_HEADER-OBJECT_ID and i am able to find E_PRIDOC .

My question is , is this the correct way to retrieve Conditions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.