cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred while creating a subprocess in the processing server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a Crystal Report using CR 2008 with SAP BW as the datasource. The report is executing fine in CR 2008, but when saved to the BOE, in Infoview it is throwing the following error:

An error occurred while creating a subprocess in the processing server. [RCIRAS0603]

Did anyone face similar issue? Is there any resolution for the same.?

I have deleted the report from enterprise and saved it back, still facing this problem.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

any one solved this error, my server dashboard was working fine till i start integrating with portal. once i configured ssl (instead of BW i used ECC) this error throws for each dashboard. please shed some light.

thank you.

SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am also getting same issue ..i am using unix box and jboss with BOBJ XI 3.1 and crystal 2008. Can anyone suggest what can be done. Webi report is working fine ,however Crystal report is not working at all.

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Crystal Reports processing (CR Page) server is not operational.

There could be many reasons for this.

CR processing server traces will need to be enabled and analysed by support.

You should also be on the latest patch release.

Sometimes following steps help :

1) Stop all of the XI 3.1 processes using the ./stopservers command (ensure they are all down before proceeding)

2) Once all processes are stopped ensure the serverpids directory is empty

<install dir>/bobje/serverpids/

If any files are within the 'serverpids' folder, remove them.

3) Go to bobje/tmp

Remove any MW, .MW, mw, .mw and regss files and/or directories

4) Go to /tmp

Remove any MW, .MW, mw, .mw, and regss files and/or directories

5) start servers back up.

If this doesn't help - you'll need to open a Support Incident

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same error in InfoVIew when I click on Hyperlink to jump from one Crystal to another.

Has anyone resolved this issue as per Denis's steps above?

Thanks,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

BOE server is installed on Sun Solaris and not on Windows 7. Windows 7 is the client machine OS which I mentioned earlier.

None of the Crystal Reports (based out on either SAP or non-SAP sources ) on this BOE instance are working.

SAP Integration Kit was installed. Moreover, Crystal Reports were working fine on this instance earlier.

Thanks

Ravi

Edited by: rpalepu on May 31, 2010 7:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks for the response.

OS: Windows 7. Other CR reports and WebI reports on this instance are working fine.

This particular report has been developed in CR 2008, then saved on to BOE. It didn't work successfully on InfoView even once.

It was throwing always this error, we happened to restart the Crystal Page Server and still facing this issue.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm pretty sure Windows 7 is not supported for server components. Do other Crystal Reports based on SAP BW work? Do you have the integration kit installed on the server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which operating system are you on? Do other types of reports work? Did this ever work?