cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find list of inbound delivery for whic GR is not made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a process wherein inbound delivery is made for POs and subsequently GR is made with ref. to inbound delivery.

Since the volumn is huge, many a times GR is missed against few Inbound deliveries.

I am using VL06I to list the Inbound deliveries. But it displays all Inbound deliveries. I want to view only the inbound deliveries for which GR is not made. I tried using all the 6 options available in Status : Inbound Delivery in VL06I. But it does not show any records.

Please suggest.

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shankar,

they can only help if you post your goods receipts with transaction VL32N. "The functional things that links the inbound delivery and Goods reciept number in migo" is the document flow, otherwise known as table VBFA. To populate that table (VBFA)with the material document you have to post the GR in the aforementioned VL32N. If you post the GR in MIGO, even if you choose inbound delivery as a reference, VBFA will NOT be updated, thus there will not be a link between the delivery and the material document. The inbound delivery is used merely as a reference to find the purchase order.

I wrote about the field MKPF-XBLNR. It gets filled automatically only if you post the GR over VL32N. If you post over MIGO, you're out of luck unless you enter it manually. Of course, you can make the field a required entry to ensure it's populated by the user. Then you can "manually" link to the LIKP/LIPS tables in ABAP for example.

SAM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar,

Please help me by letting me know how you have gone ahead for solving this issue. I am facing the same issue. Is there a wayout. Requirement is any report that gives the list of Inbounds pending GR.

Thanks a lot for helping. It would be really of great help.

Regards,

Sathish Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be VL06i is correct. pls check ur process. or else onec explain me what are the steps ur following in SAP.

This are the list of inbound delivery transaction which may help you;

VL06 Delivery Monitor

VL06I Inbound Delivery Monitor

VL06IC Confirmation of putaway inb. deliv.

VL06ID Inbound Deliveries for Distribution

VL06IF Selection inbound deliveries

VL06IG Inbound deliveries for goods receipt

VL06IP Inbound deliveries for putaway

VL10B Purchase Orders Due for Delivery

VL10D Purch. Order Items due for Delivery

VL10E Order Schedule Lines due fVL10H Items Due for Delivery

VL10F PurchOrd Schedule Lines due for Dlv.

VL10G Documents due for Delivery

VL34 Worklist Inbound Deliveries

VL64 Worklist Inbound Deliveries

VL65 Inbound Delivery Purge Report

VL66 Inbound Delivery Delete Report

VLUNIV Change Delivery (General)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

In VL06I . Select List inbound deliveies

Total Status Putaway (field) select 'C'

Not Relevant

A Not yet processed

B Partially processed

C Completely processed

and excute. system shows completed GR and not completed Inbound deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried, but it is not working.

Shankar

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

try with tables VTFA and VBFA (more likely the first one): with that table you can enter a document and you should find any subsequent document, if they do exist. I'm not sure if inbound deliveries are supported by that table.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea