cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message settings in QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please mention the transaction code for message settings in Quality management. or the SPRO path for message settings in QM.

Regards,

Balakrishna.R.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message type like error or warning message will be maintained in the program only, The message you are saying is in the program LQAATU01 and in the function module QAAT_CHECK_QM,

But these are the standard program and function module which can not be changed without axis key,

first check with the ABAP person by maintaining the break point in it and execute your transaction, if this function module triggers than ask your ABAPer to change the message from error to warning message and check, first check this in sand box and then do the changes finally.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Which message do you want to convert error. Normaly through message setting it is not possible for QM

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bala

What is your exact requirement

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend.

I want to convert one warning message to error message. That one i want to know where the settings can be done in QM

Regards,

Balakrishna R.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please write in details what you want for which Tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I want to convert one QA 228 message from error message to warning message, so far that where is the message settings.

Regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

QA 228 means no inspection lot for material and vendor message.

Regards,

Balu

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can I ask where taht is coming from? I don't see how changing that from a warning to an error would achieve anything. Its like an informational message. What process would it be stopping?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

Can you elaborate more? Write your Tcode and also the requirement why you need to convert the messege.Only a detail query will expedite the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such T code which will directly give to access to the Message settings for QM or any other module.

Depending upon the segments this will change( like for certificate setting for message is in "Quality Certificate " )

Customization. .In SE91 all that starts with Q* class is for quality.