cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Accounting Document on the basis of SD Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we create an SD Invoice, system generates an Accounting Document too. Any idea as to which program / interface does this?

Also, is it possible that I can split the Customer line item in FI Document? Please see the example below:

As it happens in SAP

Billing Document:

Item 10 - Rs. 1000

Item 20 - Rs. 500

Accounting Document:

Customer A/c Debit Rs. 1500

Revenue 1 Credit Rs. 1000

Revenue 2 Credit Rs. 500

What is required

Billing Document:

No Change

Accounting Document:

Customer A/c Debit Rs. 1000

Customer A/c Debit Rs. 500

Revenue 1 Credit Rs. 1000

Revenue 2 Credit Rs. 500

Thanks in advance,

Shalin Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalin,

Did you find any solution to this ?

I have a similar requirement for one of the client as they dont want the delivery/invoice to get split from SD and we cant do FI summarization due to certain other limitations.

The only option that I see is to split accounting document when it is getting created from Billing. I did happen to find one of the user exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_008, but unsure if it can really help solve the purpose when document clearing, debit credit notes and cancellation happens.

Regards,

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita

Did you get a solution to this requirement ? Please share.

-Thanks

Kapil

0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is very old discussion but I have similar requirements.

Instead of splitting the document I have to add the customer line wihile postiong the document.

Any Help is really appreciated. If by any chance if i do any any EXIT or BADi or enhancment pint withh it have any impact going farward of any other things.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have available some notes during the interfacing SD and FI. See Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting.

For a sample where you can use these enhancements see Note 611040 - Down payment invoice for Italy, related with coding of include ZXVVFU08 and how it adds lines in XACCIT.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

We could do it with the help of doing some enhancement in Accounting Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible in include LFACIF57 subroutine FI_DOCUMENT_POST

Create implicit enhancement and change XBSEG table data. That will reflect in actual posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalin

I have a similiar requirement and searching solution for it. Please share some more information about solution.

- Thanks

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, generation of accounting document will happen if you have maintained proper settings for FI-SD integeration in VKOA, please check the general ledger view, it account document will have the debtor line item getting split on the basis of document splitting characteristic that you have defined (i.e profit center, segment, business area)

hope this helps