cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Error Message to Warning Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would like to change error message M7 006 to warning message. I have checked in OMCQ but M7 006 does not exist. Is there any tcode wherein I can change system message?

Scenario: User would like to post PID for particular material but the material has no history.

Thank you

Jesielle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to "New Entries" at OMCQ , you can find M7 006.

But for same standard messages you can not change the message category from Error to Warning.

It seems M7 006 as standard message

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

message M7 006, mean material not existing (There are no such material code created) In Table MARC, materials is not available, check material code or check material is extended in Plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

these message are in sap were pre configured message as error one which cannot be changed in OMCQ trx.find out the possibilty of the error while doing phyical inventory.

check whether the material is maintained for the Plant and storage loaction combination, if not maintain it and do the physical inventory process.

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All

> I would like to change error message M7 006 to warning message. I have checked in OMCQ but M7 006 does not exist. Is there any tcode wherein I can change system message?

>

> Scenario: User would like to post PID for particular material but the material has no history.

>

> Thank you

> Jesielle

In OMCQ you can create this message by click on NEW ENTRIES button, then in version put 00, in Appl put M7, in No. put 006

then click enter, your message will be created then in CAT: put W = warning and save, will save your message.