cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Availability Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there is any SAP standard report for equipment availability.

If it is not available then what parameter we should consider for developing a report.Here take the example of process industry if something failed it is managed by the spare and the failure equipment is sent out side or in workshop for repairing my concerned is that if i put the user status equipment is under repair should the SAP standard report consider as non availability of equipment till the the time i do not change the user status. If you are using any customized report for equipment availability please share your experience.

AR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AR,

To my experience, there is nothing like a Standard Report for Equipment Availability.

This is because the term 'Equipment Availability' can be defined in different ways by different Organisations.

1. The way you've explained it is understood as Spare equipment availability for rplacement.

2. The other meaning could be for how many hours in a month (or an year) an equipment worked without undergoing repairs.

In most of the Industries the term Equipment availability is understood as the second one.

In either case you can draw the reports from available standard Tcodes.

Case1:

If you are exercising the Refurbishment Order for Repairs of spare Equipments you must be having the split valutaion (C1,C2,C3) for the Equipment (serialised material). In this case the movement of equipment is done through Storage Locations. So the equipments can be tracked thorugh Tcodes like MMBE, MB52 etc.

In the event of non-Refurbishment methods of Repairs, Tcodes like IH08 with the help of fields like 'Status Incusive' etc. can be used to list out Equipments of your interest.

Case2:

This report is in Hours/Days against an Equipment/Functional Location. Most of the times it is interpreted in percentage. It is simple to compute. Calculate the fraction by dividing the total repair hours (all types) by the total expected hours by the process and subtract this from 1. Suppose this figure 0.8, the availability is 80%.

In either case to have good finish to the output screens as per your requirements, you may need to take help of an ABAPER.

Regards....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

use the transaction code IH08 for display all equipment .