cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting current standard cost estimates can cause inconsistencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I ma getting the subject matter error on deleting current cost estimate through transaction code CKR1. For that material there is no material movemement in the current period. We have release cost estimate this period (07, 2010), now we want to delete the cost estimate and want release different cost estimate in this period (07, 2010)

The error message is-Deleting current standard cost estimates can cause inconsistencies.

Please advise if we have missed any configuration. Other company we are able to delete current cost estimate for material with price determination 2 (transaction based price)

Kind Regards

Dinabandhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the message is raised because deletion of already released plan cost estimates can cause problems in subsequent processing (eg variance analysis for a production order where the cost estimate for the header material is deleted).

Apart from that, check SAPNET 410619 which allows to set the status from a released plan cost estimate back to "marked" (and to release another plan cost estimate) without deleting the previous plan cost estimate.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the mail.

>>The material in question has not been used for any movement not even purchase document or production/process order.

>>I have tried to delete (as advised in SAP note) cost estimate with REDO function in OK tab through CKR1 ,the error remaisn same.

Kind regards

Dinabandhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I receive message CK 669 as a "warning" message not an "error" message and the message is not changeable in OBA5.

Please check if its really an error message...

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

This is warning but if you ignore and continue with CKR1 transaction. Nothing will happen.

Moreover we are encountering this problem for one company code only. Other company code ( material and plant) its not an issue at all. Hence we dont want to change the message type as well. Same scenario is working fine in other plants with same price determination as 2

I hope I have missed some configuration.

Kind Regards

Dinabandhu