Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Release Strategy in PS just like a PO Release Strategy

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend's,

Is there any std. functionality available in sap ps to Release the budget with specified release strategy.

This concept is same like a PO Release strategy.

My client having a process of budget release with Budget Release strategy, now this strategy they are following on out of sap which is as follows

Manger Rs.1 to 500000

GM Rs. 500001 to 10000000

MD Rs. 10000001 and above

I need below mention outcome by using budget release strategy.

Whenever Manager is trying to release the Budget within a range of Rs. 500001 to 10000000 systems must give error like u201CNot Authorized to Release the Budgetu201D.

How I can fulfill this requirement or is there any user exit or badi is available to control the Budget Release strategy.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Theurkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I am responding based on some assumptions i have made. Not sure whether this might help you. What you can do is you can maintain your proejct structure according to the example you have given in your post,

WBS 1 - Manger Rs.1 to 500000

WBS 2 - GM Rs. 500001 to 10000000

WBS 3 - MD Rs. 10000001 and above

Based on this you can budget for these individual levels of WBS and assign a perosn responsible to these WBS elements. Maintain authorizations based on this (level of WBS element) for the person responsible in each WBS. Although this is just a wild guess, hope it helps.

Regards,

Gokul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I have worked on the exact type of requirement. You will be in need of ABAPer's help. Please find the below link in which I gave the solution and it worked for us.

[;

Cheers

VJ

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using BADI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE, I hope your AVAC gets activated during Budget release, if thats the case, system status AVAC is assigned to WBSE during Budget release. So write a code in such away that if AVAC is in system status of WBSE then it should check the user and the allowed budget release amount of the use and if this condition doesnt fulfull then dont allow to save the WBSE.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rafi,

Can you elaborate it in deatail please as I am facing the same problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One option is to create a Z-table and maintain the %age or the amount of the released budget according to the user ids. And get the released budget checked against the value maintained in the z-table in CJ32 at the time of check or save of the released budget.Badi is not required for this. You need to create enhancement point for this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard functionality is SAP for Budget Release Starategy like that of PR / PO. However you can do with work arounds which will call for developments. There is an Exit for the transaction CJ32 - SAPLBPFC. Discuss with your ABAPer to use this exit.

Regards,

Arul.