Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default value in 'PO Price' field in Purchase req. in valuation tab

former_member671387
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any body tell me how to default value of 1- As Gross Price in 'PO Price' field in Purchase req. in valuation tab.

My requirement is to default PR valuation price in PO.

For that I have done the following customization-

1) SPRO --> MM --> Purchasing --> Authorization Management --> Define Function Authorizations for Buyers - 01

2) Under General Parameters, Check Adopt PO Price.

3) Go to each buyers ID by SU01 --> Parameter. Enter EFB and assigned - parameter id - 01

Now PO price field is coming in PR and I can see the options as - 1- As Gross Price

2- As Net price

Do not adopt.

Now I have maintained the item defaults values for PR in ME51N transaction as - PO Price - 1- As Gross Price and checked the box always propose

Now When I am creating the PR manuelly systems works fine and I can see the default value in 'PO Price' as 1- As Gross Price*

But when I am generating the PR through MRP through my ID only this defaults values for PR in ME51N transaction as - PO Price - 1- As Gross Price is not workng and system putting the value as Do not adopt. in PO price field.

*So Can any body tell me how to default value of 1- As Gross Price in 'PO Price' field in Purchase req. in valuation tab.*

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member671387
Active Participant
0 Kudos

closed

former_member193326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the field BPUEB has no effect for purchase requisitions created by the

MRP. It is a user-specific setting that only has an effect when

purchase requisitions are created manually in purchasing by this user.

Furthermore, it is not possible to take this field into account during

the MRP, since the total MRP is often started for a 'dummy' background

user and since the user who starts the MRP should not have any influence

on the output of the MRP.

You can see in purchase requisitions created by the MRP that they

carry the MRP controller of the material as ERNAM (name of person who

created the object), so they have nothing to do with the user who

started the planning run.

Best Regards,

Arminda jack

former_member671387
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arminda,

Thanks for you reply.

Actualy I am facing two problem related to PO price field in PR.

1) PO price field is there in PR when I am creating PR manually as EFB is attached to MY user id. , But PR generated through MRP scheduled job this PO price field isnot coming in PR.

What can be done to overcome this issue

2) I am running MRP for single material this PO price field is coming in PR (EFB is attached to MY user id), But this PR is having PO price field as Do not adopt though I have maintained the item defaults values for PR in ME51N transaction as - PO Price - 1- As Gross Price and checked the box always propose. (You have replied to this).

Could you please suggest the solution or workaround to these problems.

And one query

To open this PO price field in PR parameter EFB with ID value having adopt price is must be assigned to user id , But to whose id this parameter shold be assgned to PR creator or buyer or both.

Regards

former_member193326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There´s no workaorund for MRP and EFB. i have looked in answers given by developers, and no workqround is suggested.

About your second query, the EFB parameter should be assigned to the creator and to any user that should see this field.

Best Regards,

Arminda