cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return material to vendor from blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am going to use blocked stock (s) to lock low quality material.

How could I return it to vendor. Please give me document chain .

We use WMS and document flow must include outbound delivery.

Andrey Garsin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this answered links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Thank you for answer

Please provide more detals.

I need to manage two return scenarios:

1. stock was loaded into SAP system from old (non sap system). no purchase order in the system. stock was created with mvtye p 561.

2. Stock was recived from vendor using PO + inbound delivery + GR (101) . Now this stock need to be returned to vendor.

If you have a time please give me more detailed step (document flow and key steps inside document ) for both cases or link to help. I have found only this description http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/75/ee1fa755c811d189900000e8322d00/frameset.htm but it is too rough.

Andrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andew,

Please try the below process. This will work for Scenario 1,

1. Create PO for the concerned vendor with "Returns" indicator ticked in item overview

2. Enter Price (which your vendor has agreed in this case) in PO.

3. In MIGO , make GR wrt PO , system will take Mvt Type 161 (as it is Return PO) i.e. actually its Goods issue against Return PO.

4. In MIRO, Enter " Credit Memo" against this PO.

For the second scenario,

Open the PO which was originally created.

Add a line item with material and quantity you want to return, and ensure to check the returns indicator box.

In MIGO , make GR wrt PO , system will take Mvt Type 161 i.e. actually its Goods issue against Return PO.

In MIRO, Enter " Credit Memo" against this PO.

HOpe this helps

Thanks

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thank you!

It works.

But we use WMS and picking process based on outdound delivery.

Is it possible to include outbound delivery in documet flow?

Andrey.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are returning the material against PO Yes create PO line item with returns indicator.Do goods receipy through MIGO it will get MVT 161 automatically.While selecting stock type in Where tab in migo select blocked stock.System will pick the stock from blocked location and do post the document .It will allow the returns process to vendor.