cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign sales order types permitted for sales- important-Pls Help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to restrict order type OR to 1000/01/01 ONLY. I have maintained common Sales org, D.C and division. But I am able to create OR with other sales area as well.

Can you please help me.

Thanks,

Sunny.

Edited by: ss sap on Aug 11, 2010 4:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the entries in the table TVAKZ . if the order type is assigned to multiple sales area , delete the entries which are not required .

Menu path : SPRO -- > IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Sales --> Sales document types --> Assign sales are to sales document types --> Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've done all those configurations. But when i try to create an OR order in a different sale org, the system still lets me do that. Pls advise.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check and let me know, whether the Sales area 1000/01/01 is referenced by the other sales area in which you are trying to create the sales order? I assume you are using the same S.Org ( i.e) 1000 and you are changing the dist.channel and division. So, kindly check the dist.channel 01 is used as a reference for other d.c like 02 or 03 and also check whether div 01 is referenced for other divisions.

If the sales area 1000/01/01 is referenced for other sales areas, you will be able to created sales orders, even tough you have not assigned for other sales areas. This may give some idea for you to look into the issue and kindly provide the feedback.

Regards

Ashok Vishwanath