cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI - Incoming Invoice Error and GR based Invoice Verification - 51 No GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing EDI for incoming invoices and use Goods Receipts based Invoice Verification. When processing an inbound IDOC Invoice (type INVOIC01) where the Goods Receipt has not yet been posted, then Inbound IDOC is siiting at Error Status, 51 - No GR documents found.

Is there any way we can process this as a Parked Invoice or for Verification in the background (MIRA)? because the current situation is a problem, as 95% of our Inbound Invoices will be received electronically before the Goods are Received.

The actual Vendor's delivery note is stored in the segment E1EDP02 (Qualifier 016), field BELNR.

Currently the IDOC as to sit in error until the Vendor's Delivery Note is Goods Receipted which can be several days later - SAP OSS Note 393883 fro 2001 suggests doing this, but surely this is a common situation. The IDOC sitting in error in WE02 in the list of IDOCs is difficult to isolate from true errors.

If this is was mnaul Invoice it could be processed through MIRA for background Invoice Verification later with program RMBABG00.

We havd SAP version ECC 6.0

I have spotted OSS Note 501524 which implies that is possible automatically Park Incoming EDI IDOC Invoices, has anyone tried this? and what would be the transaction/program that could be used to post several at once when the GR has been processed (similar to RMBABG00)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Markus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi
We have the same questions from our business users. Ideally they would like to see all EDC invoices posted in pending status and then as the goods receipt is done with reference to the delivery, the invoice gets confirmed more and more until all deliveries have arrived and the invoice posts automatically.
Today all these invoices stay in the IDOC queue which makes it a technical monitoring in BD87 by IT rather than a business monitoring via MIR6.

Having looked through the different options/ docs/OSS notes and codes, I believe this is not forseen in the standard setup.

Note 501524 allows to park, but this does not help as now all the lines need to be pulled in manually.

I believe that currently there is no solution for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use the program RBDMANI2 which will reprocess all the IDOCs (EDIinvoices )that have failed . You can schedule this program in the background and it will post all failed invoices which have the GR posted later .

We had the same scenario and we have scheduled this program as a daily job at night .

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've successfully tested parking of EDI invoices using the OSS note as a base. I can't tell you much more since I no longer work for the company where I tested it - however I do know that you can park EDI incoming invoices.