cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report to find out retro run employees list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I would like to know know list of employees to whom retro has been run.

I have tried the following.

1.PC00_M99_CWTR----> I got the total amount of arrears to be paid not the list of employees.

2.Adhoc query for Infotype 0003----> I tried this before running the payroll I got the list of employees whose master data

got changed.

My client requirement is he wants to know after running the payroll how to know list of employees to whom retro has been run.

Thanks In advance

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I tried the option mentioned by you it gives for all the retro periods total amount not list of employees.

Is there other work around.

Regards

Ramesh

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the Selection Screen, click on Object selection, and ensure that personnel Number is one of the fields in the output.Customise the report layout to see what all fields you can get example Name of employee etc

And you are right, it will show all the for-periods for each personnel number, so you will have to export to excel and filter unique personnel numbers to get just a list of persons who have got a retro.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks,my issue is resolved as suggested by you in object selection i selected personnel number ,now it has given all the employees to whom the retro has been run.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran this report ,but we will come to know whether

retro has been run or not.If retro run the total amount.

My requirement is the list of employees to whom retro has been run.

Regards

Ramesh

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK Try this out.

Still in Wagetype Reporter.

Run it in For period view and give the selection as all periods earlier than current period.

Anybody who has results for For period which is earlier than current period has had a retro run.

E.g if current period is 11 2009 and an ee has results for 10 2009, then he has had a retro run.

Hope this helps

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes

What harish has said is good option

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried this RPUTRBK0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for immediate response

I have used it to update the infotype 0003.

Basically my requirement is after running the live payroll i want to know list of employees to whom retro has been run in that

particular month.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

As of my Knowledge at a glance by generating wage type reporter for wage type /552 (Arrears)and /561, 563 (Claims). we can say retro has been run or not.

Friends, Please correct me in this.

I suppose, there will be a functional module which calls the schema XPRO to check the retro run for the employee. Please search for that.

MVR

Edited by: MVRmvr on Oct 12, 2010 9:36 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a Variant in CWTR for wagetype /551 , /552 ,/563

if you want to check the retro for the employees please generate the report with this variant you will come to know the Results