cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow issue Error when defining successor for node 0000000540

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are having a problem with one of our workflows that keeps erroring whenever we try to complete it.

error in log is..

Error when starting a CASE branch

Message no. SWP105

Error when defining successor for node 0000000540

Message no. SWP009

FIND_NEXT_NODES_CASE

it is tested in development working fine but same workflow is not working in quality system.

The outcomes of my activity step is ideally the export paramenter of business object method which is syncronous. The export parameter having domain with fixed values(0001, 0002, 0003, 0004), task does not have any terminating events same as in development system.

i have debugged the method it's returning export parameter correctly.

once i excuted the work item it's asking for completion of work item same as in developement system but giving above error in quality system.

I have found one thing in method properties in general tab the check box resultparameter is not selected in both developement and quality but it's working in developement but not in quality. if same check box is selected in quality it's working fine.

if the problem with check box, why it's working in developement wihtout selecting checkbox? it's a upgradation project 4.7 to ECC 6.0

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Venu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the parameters is not getting populated when the case statement is encountered. I will keep a condition step that will check whether the parameter is really populated before encountering the case statement.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip,

Method is retunring approver code as ''0001'. even it's in container. it seems it's givng error while comparing approver code against domain values. i am not able to understand how domain values comes to the workflow.

Regards,

Venu

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the Result parameter check box will be used for functional method (where the result will be populated by _RESULT container).

If you have Activity and subsequently condition step, then insert a mail step between and check the problem.

Vinoth

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu Gopal !

As pointed by Arghadip, you can have condition step and check whether the required values are populated.

Also, check the patches and release levels maintained at quality server are par with development server.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu,

Check for workflow container value in the step, you are encountering the problem. It is not returning the constant value, that you have used in the condition. The problem is not with result parameter. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

my issue is solved.

error in quality because of no active release is assigned for work flow that is from 4.7. just we moved the changed version from ecc developement to quality. now it's working.

Regards,

Venu.

Answers (0)