cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETM-Insurance data

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have define the object types, made the basic settings for Object types, equipment category and view profile for each object types in PM/CS configuration. Now that I want the Insurance data for the Equipment to be reflected in Equipment master data. I have assigned all the sub screens to the tab pages for fleet profile. After creating equipment master I am unable to see "ETM BOM" and "INSURANCE DATA" tab on the top below Title bar.

Please let me know how do I activate this. Is it the config in ETM node that I have to do for activating the tab.??

Murad...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm facing the same issue. Somebody has any solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure you have to declare that particular equipment category relavent for ETM. I don't have ETM activated in the system presently. Until you perform that activity you will not be able to see insurance view on equipment master.

This configuration is below ETM config nodes.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

NAGARAJU,

You replied "you have to declare that particular equipment category relavent for ETM"....

Can you provide the path in IMG to configure the same..I didnt find any node in ETM or in PM/CS configuration area. Please help me activate this tab for Insurance data capture.

If anyone of you know the pre-requisites and the way configuration is carried out for activating this tab , plase provide ur useful inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the following path,

Logistics - General Equipment and Tools Management (ETM)  Master Data Equipment  Maintain Equipment Category View and Processing

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nagaraju,

I have already checked the "CEM" check box against the Equipment category in node "Maintain Equipment Category View and Processing".

I created a equipment master for this record and also defined the insurance using "J3G" and wen i checked the same in the master, the insurance tab is not reflecting as it is not activated.

I checked the pull down menu: Extras--ETM, here I find all fields greyed out.

Please provide me the missing steps to activate this function. << Moderator message - Everyone's problem is important >>

Reply awaited.

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Nov 10, 2010 3:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You need to activate components for ETM.

there is no configuration setting for that.

Regards

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandeep,

Even I guessed it as i found no nodes in ETM/PM-Cs configuration in IMG.

Can you elaborate how do i activate the components and whoch components do i need to activate. I guess this is BASIS related activity.

Please share your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think as per your poting to my earlier reply looks like it's already active on your client. Other wise you will not be able to see the ETM related configuration nodes.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Nagaraju,

Please see the reply i stated " i checked the same in the master, the insurance tab is not reflecting as it is not activated.

I checked the pull down menu: Extras--ETM, here I find all fields greyed out.

Please provide me the missing steps to activate this function"

Hence I am clear tht the components arent activated in our databse, so we are unable to see the ETM related fields in equipment master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ShaikhMurad,

Please provide me with the final proposed solution for this problem. Is it authorization issue?

Note: I have faced the same problem after upgrade to ECC 6.0 EhP 5.0.

Thank you very much.