cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed the XI 7.0 and I have realized a simple scenario "File > XI > File" in order to validate the installation... and on has a dump around Adapter Framework.

Inside SXMB_MONI, on has the following error:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>af.xid.bcnssap006</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2 /> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText>no_messaging_url_found: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine af.xid.bcnssap006</SAP:AdditionalText> 
  <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" /> 
  <SAP:Stack>Error while reading access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine af.xid.bcnssap006</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

It's probably a problem with aii but which one ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Business system of the XI server, please put htis URL in the pipeline:

http://<servername>:<HTTP Port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Please see that you put fully qualified name.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already tried. It's ok.

Note: When I go inside the RWB on ADapter Engine, I have this message in the Self-status:

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name = null
com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd = null
com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.language = null

And I "repeat self-status", the user is correctly found and message becomes:

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name = PIAFUSER
com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd = *********
com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.language = EN

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

Please check the following document in order to verify if the ftp adapter has been installed and configured correctly with all the necessary jar and batch files uploaded and executed:-

Installation: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b3/cc633c3a892251e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Configuration:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/00453c91f37151e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

By the way, is the file adapter status in the RWB with a green status-is it active?

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

check if the AFW is registered as XI System in the SLD.

If not, the Integration Engine cannot find the URL.

Try to restart the J2EE Engine in the smicm transaction. The AFW should register again. If it does not register, something else is misconfigurated.

I guess you have XI 7.0 because we had this problem on some machines with 7.0,too.

Regards

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

With restart of J2EE, it's a little be best, because inside RWB "Self-test status" is green at the first times and not after to click on button "repeat"... BUT the problem is always here in SXMB_MONI.

Ahrrrr...

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushumna,

Is this help is limited to a Plain J2SE AE?

Because I don't use it, I use AE of Integration Server.

Status is red the 1st times (the "null" user) and it's green after a repeat. (user found = "PIAFUSER").

Note: After to have restart the J2EE (cf. Philipp's idea), now status is always green.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mickael,

is the AFW registred in the SLD?

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

The problem that you are facing looks like it is unable to connect to the adapter engine itself, please check the following:-

• The userid being used must have the authorizations of group SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER on the Integration Server.

*During the configuration of the adapter (From Help documentation):-

<i>Specifications for the Integration Engine

Enter the complete address (URL) of the Integration Engine that you want to send the message to:

XI.TargetURL=http://IntegrationEngineHost:port/pipeline-arguments

This specification is mandatory.</i>

One suggestion:- Please try the following and see if you are still facing the problem, this might help you in decreasing the number of places to verifyconfigurations!

Again, from help:-

<i>The Integration Engine address can also be accessed dynamically from the SAP System Landscape Directory (SLD). The following entry is added to the configuration for this purpose:

XI.SLDConfiguration=SLDaccessor

In this case the URL of the corresponding Integration Server for the system specified with XI.SenderService is read from the SLD and used instead of the value specified under XI.TargetURL. Therefore, specify the following:

XI.TargetURL=<fromSLD>

To be able to access the SLD, the SLDaccessor service must be configured correspondingly and the respective entries must be maintained in the SLD.</i>

Hope this helps!

-Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is.

But my admin tell me that it's SAP who has added it, because during the installation, it was not directly installed.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sushumna,

¤ yes my user PIAFUSER has this role.

¤ All you describe me it's for a Plain J2SE adapter engine.

In a previous project, I had used a such decentralised AE and transfer were goods, but on this project I don't used this technic.

In my Communication Channel, I used the adapter type "FILE" (for sender and receiver) which is defined on the Adapter Engine "Intergration Server" and there are no such parameters: XI.TargetURL=<.......>

Note: when I used the RWB, the sending of my XML message is okay, the mapping is done but when XI want to use AF for the receiver adapter, I have my dump.

Unfortunately, problem doesn't become to a bad definition of the sender adapter.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

XI.TargetURL=<.......> is mentioned when you are installing the FTP adapter, not when you are configuring the ftp adapter for your specific interface in the communication channel.

From your response, it looks like a File-XI-File scenario and based on the error that you had earlier posted, it does seem to be a problem with the adapter configuration or the user credentials that you have given.

<SAP:AdditionalText>no_messaging_url_found: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine af.xid.bcnssap006</SAP:AdditionalText>

-Please chek if while configuring the FTP adapter, have you given the correct URL for the adapter engine as i had mentioned earlier.

Do go through the links that I had given in the first reply for installation and adapter configuration details. Probably the basis team will be able to help in this regard.

Hope this helps!

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

Could you able to solve this issue? I am facing the same issue now on PI 7.0.

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got the similar error in my scenario and i solved the same.Actually i ma not pretty surte this will solve your problem.

In my case proxy generation settings was mis configured in the sender system. so its caused the reason.

I made an entry in the SPROXSET table and i did other activities like RFC and application system also.

Then its worked for me. Its not matching with your case please do ignore this one

Regards

Vijay