cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To cancel the Inspection lot and GR posting after results recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have one query. Process Order No. 6310000626 was using RM Neurobion 5000 Tablet, Batch L0600602, but then using the same number of Process Order, it replace with Neurobion 5000 Tablet, Batch L0600603. Inspection Lot No. 40000204626 remain open, but actually it was not used, because we use Insp Lot No. 40000205719.

The results recording has been carried out for the inspection lot 40000204626. Now the stock is lying in Qulaity Inspection stock. The Usage Decision is not made. So when I tried, it was not possible to delete the Inspection Lot and cancell the material document.

So how to cancell the GR posting and delete the Inspection lot.

Please help.

Regards

Brijesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

First do the stock posting only without giving UD code

Then reverse to the process order by MB31 with 102 mvt type, process order and stock type unrestricted use.

Save it. The materials will be moved to process order again.

Regards,

Alagesan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Now the usage decision is made. The stock has moved to Unrestricted Use. After that through MB1B, i have moved the stock from Unrestricted use to Quality Inspection stock via 322 movement. I have done this after updating Inspection Type "08" in material master. And now when I try to do the GR posting reversal (102 movement), it is not happening. It gives the below error message.

Change the inspection stock of material TEST-FIN in QM only

Message no. QA495

Diagnosis

You want to make a stock posting to/from the inspection stock. This is not allowed for material TEST-FIN because the quality inspection control has been activated by QM.

The following cases can occur:

The inspection stock should be increased, although an inspection is not foreseen for the current goods movement

The inspection stock should be released, although you can only do this using the QM transactions.

System Response

You cannot carry out the stock posting.

Procedure

Check both the QM inspection setup data and the movement type for material TEST-FIN in the quality management view of the material master.

Exception:

If you post a return delivery to a vendor with reference to a purchase order, or cancel a goods receipt, the stock indicator from the order is proposed.

Check and modify this proposal as required.

The stock may have been transferred already and is therefore no longer in inspection stock.

Please help,

Regards

Brijesh

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear as you said UD has been done and moved the stock to unrestricted if you want to reverse the GR(102) then you could

have reversed the inspection lot(UD reversal) by applying SAP note 175842 or user exit EXIT_SAPMQEVA_00 instead of

moving of stock through MB1B movement type 322.

So now clear the QI stock through UD which does 321 and move the stock to unrestricted then do UD reversal as i said above

to bring the stock back to QI then you do the MIGO cancelation(102).

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Is there any other way to do the GR reversal other than applying the OSS note?

Regards

Brijesh

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear there is no standard functionality available in SAP to reverse the UD which allows to reverse the GR transaction so you need to apply note and reverse UD then you can able to reverse the MIGO movement type 102.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs

Edited by: Brijesh Aiyappa on Dec 14, 2010 10:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear if you want to cancel the inspection lot then cancel that particular process order confirmation through CORS and MBST

transactions or you can cancel the of inspection lot from QA02 screen too go to Inspection lot > function> Cancel lot then

save it , and after that in qa32 screen you are able to see the system status LTCA means that inspection lot is cancelled.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not able to cancel the lot and cancel the process order confirmation or cancel the material document through MBST as the results recordings is already done. Please suggest.

Regards

Brijesh

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear if results recording have already been done then try with QA12. In the intial screen enter the Inspection lot number and

enter. From menu bar "Usage Decision" ->Functions->Cancel Lot and then save the lot.

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK