cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create PO ME22N error System error: block object EKKO, key...

chris_mckay2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have run into this issue recently where we run transaction ME22N and the following error message ME007 happens:

System error: block object EKKO, key (PO number)

If we check st22, sm12, etc. there is no sign of an error or lock entry. We have checked SAP notes: 487004, 1485342 and although they look to possibly correct the issue they did not help.

Has anyone else come across this error, and if so what was the fix? We have an open OSS message as well, but thought I would try here as well for assistance.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think that the mentioned OSS note were supposed to solve this problem. Both notes do not effect ME22N. One is for MIRO the other for MR11.

The error you get (got?) is related to the lock table. SAP tries to lock the record before it allows a change. As this is not possible it issues the mentioned message. This error must not necessarily be caused by the PO or ME22N transaction.

It can be any other application that creates that many lock entries, that your one lock canot be added anymore.

Talk to your basis team if there were overflows of the lock table.

Make sure that this error is not a side effect of a recently implemented PO user exit

If this error is continuing, then open an incident at SAP.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chris_mckay2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank-you for the reply Jurgen.

As stated the issue was due to a lock and erecruiting.

SOLUTION:

-

The cause of the error MC 602 is that in table CSL_EOMP,there exists an entry as

EOMPKY EOCVSO

BBPCRM 0000

ERECRUIT 0001 <<<<<<<<<

SAP_APO 0000

Change the field EOCVSO from 0001 to 0000.This

will resolve the error during PO creation.