cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logistic information system updation not happening

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

with regards to logistics informatiion system, Basically, When the rejection function in the sales order is used, this functionality will delete the requirement from MRP, mark the sales order as complete but not delivered. This works for SD functions but it does not remove the booking (Sales) from MCSI report which in turn is giving us false reporting. So whenever a sales order line item is rejected, MCSI report should be modified to pick up that rejection and remove the booking.

info structure used here is s501

kindly assist me in getting this requirement completed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This depends on Reason for rejection code. Where you can activate whether it should consider for MRP / LIS reports.

Check in IMG - SD - Sales - Sales documen item

- Define reason for rejection ( for your case it has to be maintained as "Y"- it seems, check in System for more info)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

hi reazuddin,

i have maintained reason for rejection as 'Y' but still when i run the report it is showing the order in mcsi report,

kindly suggest to move for ward with the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check the note 19295.

Regards,

Raghavendra

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

hi raghavendra,

i have checked the sap note 19295, it says like this

-

Solution

If you do not want to allow the update of rejected items, you can prevent this by means of a condition in the update rules.

To do this, define a condition which allows the update only if the item field "Reason for rejection" (field name ABGRU) is not filled, that is, it is initial.

Example for the ABAP/4 program code in a condition:

IF mcvbap-abgru IS INITIAL.

returncode = 0.

ELSE.

returncode = 4.

ENDIF.

If you want to post the amounts already delivered for rejected items into the statistics, you can use the following formula to do this:

Example for the ABAP/4 program code in a formula:

IF mcvbap-abgru IS INITIAL.

formula_value = mcvbap-kwmeng.

ELSE

formula_value = mcvbapf-erlmenge_l.

ENDIF.

IMPORTANT: THIS IS PURELY A CONSULTING SOLUTION. NO GUARANTEE IS MADE THAT mcvbapf-erlmeng_l IS CORRECTLY FILLED FOR ALL ORDER TYPES/BUSINESS OPERATIONS (in particular, SCHEDULING AGREEMENTS). Therefore, you should test the update for all relevant business operations. There is no SAP support for update problems that occur when using the formula provided.

However, you can complete the update rules for key figures for incoming orders only for your own info structures. You cannot change the update rules of standard info structures.

-

now i am confused as the solution first point says "if you do not want to update the rejected items" can you pls guide which condition should i use the first condition or the second one, And also do i have to create a formula for this or a routine where in i can include the above conditions

pls guide.

thanks.

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

pls give me inputs in proceeding further with this issue

thanks

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

not able to implement the oss note 19295, system says it cannot be impleted

pls assist me further,