cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between the GUI IC and WebUI IC for CRM 7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know it's not supported, but we are still using the GUI interaction center in CRM 7. I think this was because the company was only recently upgraded from CRM 4 to CRM 7, so they were used to using the GUI interface (Transaction CIC0).

When I compare the GUI and WebUI interaction center screens they are obviously different. The GUI IC has a 'Call Procesing' box in the right top of the screen with various tabs underneath, which when clicked on show a pull down list of what I believe are Transactions. Having clicked on one the Transaction tab is highlighted and box in bottom-right is populated with fields.

Does anyone know where the config can be found for the 'Transaction' tab options being shown under the 'Call Processing' box?.

I looked under the SPRO-CRM->Interaction Centre Webclient, but can see nothing that identifies these tabs.

Once I find this I then need to show similar options in the WebUI IC.

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

You are correct! Quite a bit has changed since the old SAP CIC! You may benefit from going to the SAP CRM 2011 show coming up in March.

To try and answer your question, the group of tabs I believe you are talking about are within the Action Box area and the Drop downs are indeed SAP Transaction. In the New Web IC these have been replaced with the tabs on the Side and a lot of the work (Action Box Configuration) has already been performed within the processes behind the scenes.

I personally only perform the CTI integration these days but I used to configure all the Old CIC so I thought I would help explain what it was you were trying to say in your original message.

Depending on what it is you are trying to accomplish, the New Web Client brings so much more, it would be worth your while to take a class... or as above, go to the show:

http://www.crm2011.com/

Paul Martin

AMC Technology