Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP-HR Retro Payroll Result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am using the function modules CD_READ_RGDIR and PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULTS for getting the payroll

results, my problem is how to get the Retro results in HR-Payroll, i.e if the payroll is for Past month in current month

to pay the arrears multiple times then how to fetch the results of particular retro run, i tried with the parameters like

IN PERIOD and FOR PERIOD and also with the indicators but i am unable to suceed.

anyone let me known the solution for this.

Regards,

R K

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to get Evaluation periods using CD_EVALUATION_PERIODS and try to get the required SEQNR , get the payroll result

and the respective amounts.

Regards,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the function module 'HR99L00_GET_RETRO_MONTH_DIFF'. Pass PERNR, Month, Year. Enter parameter SEL_DATE as 'E' (there are options for this, you may choose as per your requirement).

The function module returns the result, considering the retro-runs occurred in the specified period.

0 Kudos

Dear Mr. R K

For getting retroactive result differences by month, I have used two different function modules.

1) HR99L00_GET_RETRO_MONTH_DIFF

2) HR_BR_GET_RETRO_MONTH_DIFF

But I prefer to use HR_BR_GET_RETRO_MONTH_DIFF as it is new and it will also helpful to get perfect amount in case of international payroll.

With Thanks & Regards,

Tushar Trivedi.