cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIENT_SEND_FAILED HTTP ERROR 500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a scenario from Proxy->SOAP. I am facing the below error. I have many other Scenarios from Proxy -> SOAP all of them are working fine except this.

I am using NW07_06_REL With SP 06

<?xml version="1.0"; encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_SEND_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>500</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Internal Server Error</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>(See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 500, error text: Internal Server Error) (See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

HTML Error

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Could not create Message from TransportMessage. Reason: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIMessage creation failed (inbound). Reason: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Could not parse XMBMessage. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.MalformedMessageException: Unexpected length of element <sap:Main><sap:Interface @sap:namespace> = xxxxx; nested exception caused by: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.util.XMLScanException: Unexpected length of element <sap:Main><sap:Interface @sap:namespace> = XXXXXX

The message clogs in the qRFC Queue. Not able to re-process it.

I have already checked Most of the threads on the SDN, They didn't help me.

Any help greatly appreciated

Edited by: Kannan Narayanan on Dec 28, 2010 3:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kannan,

As others have suggested, 500 internal server error is due to the web service or the HTTP application becoming unavailable. you can try sending a SOAP request through XML spy and see what error you get when the request processes.

You will have to give the login parameters and URL details while making request from web client like XML spy.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your time and Valuable suggestions. I tried all of them before I post this tread.

I created another scenario exactly the replication of it. It is working. I compared field by field all my config there is no difference except the Receiver Service Name.

As of now my problem is resolved.

Thanks,

Narayanan

Edited by: Kannan Narayanan on Jan 14, 2011 6:40 PM

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

--> Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 500, error text: Internal Server Error)

Answer: 500 internal Server Error is due to server down or network related problems.

Import the wsdl in xmlspy or SOAPUI and see the behavior first. If the error is same, you can conclude it due to other end .(i meant server that host webservice causing it). we have very similar issues in our end. This is server down error mostly.

Hope I answered your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

01. Check the user lock status.

02. Check the queue. restart the message. (register & activate all the queue and try before you restart.

03. check in ST22 for any dump

it is good to restart your server; if it was working before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Reciever SOAP message In your reciever communication channel (channel monitoring in RWB) and check if it is as per the WSDL strucuture requirement of the Recieving web service. Or you can also send the xml to the webservice team for there comments on the same.

Regards,

Rahul Grover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan,

This error occurs when server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Ref: /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Thanks,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Such an error normally occurs when the message structure is not correct or the server is down....any such thing in your case?