Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report messsage on Export to excel(CRAXDRT Error Occured on Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

On IIS7 , Crystal report IX and classic asp

Export to Excel gives an exception

CRAXDRT Error Occured on Server , -2147467259 : 006ASP 0251Response Buffer Limit Exceeded~ Execution of Asp page caused the Response Buffer to exceed its configured limit.

How can I resolve this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

We have Windows 2008 server and IIS7 with classic asp

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, as per the link I provided in my previous post, is your version of CR supported on this OS?

Also, see the follwoing blog:

/people/ludek.uher/blog/2010/04/06/report-designer-component-rdc-in-classic-asp-applications-on-win-2008-server-and-win-7--possible-solutions

and don't forget to do your own searches. The search box at the top right corner will bring up Kbases, wikis, blogs, articles sample apps and more...

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ludek

I have done my search and could not find what I am looking.

The link above has all the instructions required for configuring CR IX on IIS7 but not the resolution of the issue.

Again I have this issue only for one report and the error clearly says buffer limit exceeded.

As per my search there should be a size change in Manifest.xml in this website and I have already tried this change.

Let me know if I am not clear with the issue or if you need more details.

Thanks Agian

Sandeep

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note from the link I provided last week (https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56787567) that CR XI is only supported on the following OS:

WIN XP, WIN 2000, WIN 2003.

Also, note that if this were a bug, CR XI has been out of support for over 3 years now, so no fixes. The article I provided was to

1) reinforce the idea of a supported OS

2) Provide some faint hope that you may get this working

As the article did not help, your option appears to be limited to upgrading to CR 2008 and port your app to .NET or Java.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have figured the cause of above issue. On IIS we have an option to extend buffer limit and by changing the limit the report worked fine. I would not want to increase buffer limit on server because doing so will result in performance issues.

Answers (0)