cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Retrive Folder List in SAP MII 12.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any option available in SAP MII 12.0 to retrieve List of Folders Available same as like Folder List Query in 11.5.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You should be able to use

XMII/Catalog?mode=ListFolders

This has been discussed before, so searching should yield you all of the different options.

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jamie,

do you know whether there exists a complete documentation of the /XMII/Catalog service? I did not find anything about this in the official online help

Would be good to have a complete list of all modes and parameters...

Kind regards,

Matthias

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This useful ones are..

MODE: List

INPUTS: Class(Transaction, Template, etc), Folder, Mask

MODE: ListFolders

INPUTS: Folder, Type (Web, Content, or All)

MODE: ListFiles,

INPUTS: Folder, Class, Mask(file extension)

MODE: ListFileFolders

INPUTS: Folder

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

Thank you Very much..the answer helps in solving my prob.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it a way to get Hierarchy list of web folders available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get a hierarchy of folders.This option is giving hierarchy of folders in Catalog side and not web side.In web side i am able to get only parent folders and not its hierarchy.Is there any way to get it?

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Pretty sure you would need to use the listfolders mode url with the appropiate inputs. You could build something to recursively call the catalog service with each path, just make sure you don't try to use a transaction call action to call the same transaction, this will crash your workbench do to an endless parse attempt, use the web service action.

XMII/Catalog?mode=ListFolders&Type=WEB&Folder=project/WEB

Regards,

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the information in the 12.X help.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mii121/helpdata/EN/45/caaa09f5e94ebae10000000a11466f/content.htm |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mii121/helpdata/EN/45/caaa09f5e94ebae10000000a11466f/content.htm]

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try an XML Query with the following URL:

/XMII/Illuminator?Mode=TransactionFolderList&Server=XacuteConnector&Content-Type=text/xml

Filter the result by its "ParentPath" column to get a list of folders inside a provided parent folder. Make sure that you have increased the default query row count of 100 to get all folders on your system.

Hope this helps - good luck!

Matthias

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Jan 5, 2011 2:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am slightly confused by your question. In 11.5, how are you getting the list of folders via query? (i.e. which template type, mode). There is no FolderList mode or query type. There is a get file list action that is still there in 12.0. Do you want to get the list of files in a folder?

Regards,

Kevin