cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTPs connection error:When using Variable substitution for Directory path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am transferring data from BI to xml file via PI: Here a Client proxy from BI sends the data to PI and the PI FTPs the XML file to a remote location. For FTP I am using FTPs SSL connection.

It was working fine untill I used Variable susbstitution to determine Directory path dynamically. I am using this because different xml files are intended to goto the different locations.

I did the variable substitution like this:

Target Message Structure:

---> Target Directory: %var1%

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<MT_BI_EXTRACT_FILE>

<Header>

<Directory>/Customer</Directory>

</Header>
<Detail>
</Detail>

</MT_BI_EXTRACT_FILE>

And in the variable substitution I am doing it this way

payload:MT_BI_EXTRACT_FILE,1,Header,1,Directory,1

And the error I am getting is:

Attempt to process file failed with Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Peer sent alert: Alert Fatal: handshake failure

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Peer sent alert: Alert Fatal: handshake failure

Exception caught by adapter framework: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Peer sent alert: Alert Fatal: handshake failure

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Peer sent alert: Alert Fatal: handshake failure.

Does anybody have some Idea of this ??

Regards

Naina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you installed all CAs and Intermediate CAs into the Trusted Keystore(SAP J2EE) of FTP server?

Regards

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the problem is not with Variable Substitution..

Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool:

So its a connection problem..

Also check the option Disable Security check and try again...

Try to check again if the interface is executing properly without Variable substitution and let us know..

Babu

Edited by: hlbabu123 on Jan 7, 2011 2:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is connection problem not for variable substitution.

You need to select 'Connection Security' parameter is NONE

Thanks

Ravi

Edited by: ravi aalla on Jan 7, 2011 10:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

@hlbabu123 :

Without Varaible substitution it was working fine and I've already checked Disable Security check so it is not the problem.

@Ravi: Why doing 'Connection Security' parameter as NONE ??

@Carlos

How to check installed all CAs and Intermediate CAs into the Trusted Keystore(SAP J2EE) of FTP server ??

Regards Naina

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to http://servername:port/nwa -> Configuration Management -> Certificates and Keys -> Trusted CAs view. Check out if the CAs of FTP server are installed in this view.

Regards

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

Have you found resolution for this? I meet this also.

Thank you!