cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock is not updated after posting goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a purchase order and goods receipt has been posted with movement type '101'. Stock type is mentioned as unrestricted use in transaction MIGO. But when I check the stock overview for that material under the plant, the unrestricted use value is shown as ZERO. I have tried with different stock types while posting in MIGO but nothing gets updated in stock overview (MMBE).

But if I create a purchase order , that order stock is visible in MMBE. When its come to goods receipt, nothing get updated.

Requset you to provide the solution.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suktha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

as Very well suggested by Mr Muthuraman, it could be orderd for consumption.

in the PO check for the line item about the account assignment cat.

in this case it wont goto the stock but the cost and mtrl will directly go to the ordering cost center.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your response. In order to stock the material as unrestricted use, what is the account assignment category that need to be mentioned under the PO? So that when I do a goods receipt, stock has to be updated and should appear in stock overview MMBE.

Thanks and Regards,

Suktha.

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just leave Account assignment category as blank, then stock will be updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Smitha, Muthuraman, Ashok, Amir,Jürgen L and Krishna for your valuable replys.

Now stock is getting update by changing account assignment category. Thanks Krishna.

Regards,

Suktha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you update the solution for valuated material ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The account assignment category is mentioned as F(order ) in PO. The material is a raw material (ROH). And under the material type configuration, the quantity and value update check box are checked for the type ROH under the plant level.

Regards,

Suktha.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

account assignment F means that you consume the receipt immediatly to this order when you do the goods receipt.

With an account assignment in the PO you will not add stock in the warehouse (with exception of a UNBW material type).

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Accont assignment is meant for consumption...it will not update stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check you make the PO with account assignment category (K, A, O) so while you make the GRN with reference of PO so system will make the MM document and also FI document but stock will direct hit to concern cost center, Asset, or Order.

and stock will not be updated or appearing in MMBE or any standard reports.

Regards,

Aamir

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Material type?

Check for Qty / Value updates for the Material type associated with Material.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what type of material you have received ?

Can you give details of the purchase order ? Is it account assignment PO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u given Plant in the MMBE TCode?

Jus check n let me know.

Regards,

Smitha