Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company code transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario as follows:

We have two company codes in the company (X1,X2).So I have created two Organization structure for each of the company codes.

Now my requirement is to transfer the employee from X1 to X2.

Can I do that using the normal Transfer action?

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can be issue regarding cost center. You can create a new action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to Separate the emoployee from one company and ve to do hiring Action again but write the old personnel number of the employee in Reference Personnel Number space while hiring all Personal data will automatically come.

Rgds,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically you can do it in SAP with the right configuration.

However, legally, you have to double-check with the client if this is really what they want. In certain areas, the PERNR is an official number reported to the state. You cannot have the person with the same PERNR in two Companies at any given moment.

Regards,

Adriana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same scenario in my company

I believe its not required to  separate employees. The personnel areas and subareas are assigned to new company code

when we run organizational assignment action when we assign new position, The position will be assigned to new cost center The cost center and personnel area,subarea changes hence its not required to seperate employees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you can do it in normal transfer,

just select appropriate Personnel area and Position of hierarchy of the company in OM should be properly assigned to comp code to be transferred...

also check comp code assignments in config.

Regards,

Jagdish